Saturday, December 19, 2015

Introduction






Personal websites are becoming increasingly popular. They can be used effectively for promotion, job searches, personal branding, and just for communicating with friends and family. These personal websites can often serve as a creative outlet and allow the site owner more freedom than they would have with a website that is tied to their business. Personal websites also allow the owner to change directions easily if their interests or purpose for the site changes at some point in the future.

Hi, I am Hari Regmi and I like making nice things on the web.I design and build websites. I live in a cool city kathmandu, Nepal and an employee at Central Bank. I have tried my best to update this website with useful tips and articles peripheried in economic/financial agendas that I have written and feared of going unrecorded. Hopefully, This site will pay some fruitful knowledge for your click. Feel free to join hands in my efforts to inbox/comment and provide feedbacks.

No comments: